Tuesday 1 September 2015

My Father Is A Monster, Ritualist & Going To Die A Lonely Death - Kemi Olunloyo



Kemi Olunloyo is known for being very controversial. In September 2014, she was allegedly beaten to a stupor by her elder sister and nephew in Ibadan. Some months back, after revealing names and photos of men begging her for sex, Kemi announced she was in love.

This Morning, Kemi Omololu Olunloyo once again is speaking out. Kemi who has abused virtually almost all her family members and anyone that crosses her line, this time is firing her father in a free podcast. According to Kemi, who took to Twitter this morning to rant, her father will be dealt with mercilessly just as he dealt with his family and he will die a lonely death.

She claims her father used rituals to control the entire family. Please continue.
This is quite shocking because Kemi has always praised her father, a one-time Governor of Oyo State. In time past, Kemi has been accused of being a liar and a mentally unstable woman.

Below is a press release by her:
“My 50th Birthday Biography audio #KOODaddyDearest has now been released September 1st 2015. It cannot be downloaded because of copyright. Pls respect that. I am offering the podcast FREE for streaming only to all my fans. However it is very explosive content the world needs to know and you can EMBED it on your blogs and magazines. I rarely do interviews but I will be available for interviews by contacting Mosy at hnnafricanews@live.com and I will answer any questions. It took a lot for me to come out and tell the world about years of emotional abuse my father Victor Omololu Olunloyo inflicted me and my family. Many saw him as an elderly statesman, Governor, Mathematician etc. he was really a monster and wicked human being. Pls be aware. Chapter 10 the final chapter will be released soon. The posts are at THE KEMI OMOLOLU-OLUNLOYO BLOG They are also posted on My Twitter and Facebook pages @HNNAfrica.”

No comments: